Saturday, August 8, 2026

God? Or basic human decency?

Re: Ayn Rand Warned Us

Rand fucked up my mind. If I hadn't picked that one little book from the bookshelf at the Frenz rock commune back in 1975 I would probably be a complacent chicken dancer today. I definitely was one in 1974. I thought Michael Stivic was the archetype of kewl, man! Two years later, I was starting to think that Archie had some very good points, especially when he would point out that HE was the guy paying the bills.

Rand wasn't a prophet. She just knew how to put two and two together to see where the dominant institutions in our culture were all infused with the morality of altruism, what Gad Saad calls "Suicidal Empathy," or what Jack Posobiec calls "Unhuman."

There is a lot of discussion about the lack of real discussion between Unhumans and those on the other side having become too acrimonious, and too often supporters of either side fervently believe that those on the other side are evil incarnate. Well, from where I sit, those on the other side ARE EVIL. I don't just disagree with them. I hate their fucking guts.

Regarding the article about Bolshevik Revolution 2.0, one sentence did not resonate with me.

"Anyone who looks into the Democratic Socialists of America (DSA) demands can plainly see who they are. These "new" communists are largely atheists, wanting to replace God with government in their value system."

As a rock solid atheist, not sitting in a foxhole, the invocation of God in defense of a political argument carries absolutely zero weight with me. I would prefer if the author had said, instead of god, "basic human decency and honesty."

Let's try that out.

"Anyone who looks into the Democratic Socialists of America (DSA) demands can plainly see who they are. These "new" communists are largely atheists, wanting to replace basic human decency and honesty with government in their value system."

Whadda ya say? Perfect!

I am proud to announce that my blog has been promoted to the category of "News," by Facebook.

When I tried to post a link to this blog, I was greeted by this,"In response to Canadian legislation, news content can not be shared."

That's funny.

Anyway, a short while late i was able to post the link. Do those fucking people have a clue of what they are doing?

P.S.

Check out Radio Paradise for streaming. I have been listening to it while composing this rant and it's been great.

2 comments:

  1. Speaking of Unhumans: https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/europes-current-economy/will-europe-go-into-civil-war/?utm_source=aweber&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=new-post-feed-entry-title?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=RSS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was an Ayn Rand fan when I read all of her books between 1970 and 1973. In Howard Roatk and Hank Reardon, she crafted models of manhood to which I aspired. Looking back, I could not have chosen better men to emulate.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, insults, or threats.

The Paradox of Higher Education Part II

This is part II of my recent essay, The "Higher Education" Paradox. Here is a definition of astronomy from the Mer...