The mistake that some people are making is that they are trying to apply reason to this issue.
The bottom line is that the criminal thug who got exactly what he deserved was black, and the cop was white. That's all the "reason" that is needed to send the message out - that black thugs can do whatever they like, and the whites have to just suck on it. This theme is replicated across the entire dying West as we see in the ascendance of indigenous veto power all over Canada, including right here in Hamilton, to the surrender without a fight in response to the Muslim invasion of Europe. Gad Saad calls it "Suicidal Empathy." Ayn Rand called it "Altruism." And it's spreading wildly. It has infected every powerful institution from corrupt governments at every level, to the Junk News media, to every level of publicly funded "Education," to major corporations. In the end it will prove itself to be just as deadly as the Black Death in the 14th century.
Speaking of major corporations, yesterday one of my tires went flat. Since I idiotically paid for a "Gold" membership for Canadian Tire's roadside assistance plan, I decided to call them to change the tire for me. I was told it would take up to TWO FUCKING HOURS for a tow truck to arrive. "We're very busy," I was told. Too busy for a five minute job? "We sold more memberships than we can reasonably handle," was what they should have said. After an hour and a half I decided to change the tire myself, despite knowing there would be a physical price to pay. The lug nuts were too tight for me to get off so I decided I would have to wait another half an hour in the hot sun.
After another 45 minutes went by, I called them back, only to be told it would be another 30 to 40 minutes for a tow truck to arrive. So I decided to take another shot at changing the tire myself. Despite the risk of injury, using my foot and body weight on the clumsy Hyundai tire wrench for leverage, I was able to successfully change the tire. While I expected to be plagued by a panoply of aches and pains the next day, I can happily report that the effects were minor, probably thanks to six months of going to the gym.
Anyway, get this. While suffering through the recorded horse shit on the phone I was treated to this gem, "The corporation is committed to creating a culture where belonging thrives and diversity, inclusion, and equity are infused into all operations, aiming to make life in Canada better for employees, customers, and communities." Well, maybe better for some of their employees and communities, but for customers?
"Infused into all operations?"
Does that include their roadside service?
I don't know about you, but I don't give a shit if the guy, or "Woman," who shows up is a Somalian with pink nose hairs, a dozen piercings, five facemasks, and wearing a Nutcracker Suite ballet costume as long as "they" knows how to change a fucking tire.
My advice to Canadian Tire is, spend less on DIE and more on customer service.
Schurr was on top of Lyoya on the ground when he shot the 26-year-old Congolese immigrant. https://www.thespec.com/news/world/united-states/judge-grants-trial-in-lawsuit-over-michigan-officers-fatal-shooting-of-black-man/article_b0a3dc11-ad81-5b4f-b5da-1badf522a4b5.html
ReplyDeleteToo bad you are referencing a different case. Watch the Matt Walsh podcast for context.
Delete